BIKETOWER, a fully automated storage system for bicycles, is a twelve-sided shape steel construction with a safety glass outer facade based on reinforced concrete foundation plate. Cyclists can store and retrieve their bicycles in an entrance module, which is equipped with a payment terminal and an information screen that provides detailed instructions on how to use the system step by step.
- An elevator system with a control unit
- Multilingual settings/interface
- Payment by coins, additionally by a sms (by a text), a city card
- Every bicycle is given its own position
- Remote monitoring, remote control and connection to Central Control Panel (CCP)
- Environmental blend – outer façade might be used as an advertisement space or adjusted to blend with the surrounding area
- Cyclist can store all types of bicycles including e-bicycles up to 50 kg
- Bicycles are insured against thefts
|Storage Capacity||118 bicycles / e-bicycles|
|Payment System||Coins, city cards, sms|
|CCTV||Recording of storage and retrieval operations|
|EZS||Monitoring of the inside area, transmission to the CCP (Central Control Panel)|
|Data monitoring||Bicycle storage data and its history|
PARKING LOTS AVAILABILTY ON APPS & INTERNET
Cyclists can check the availability of parking lots in BIKETOWERS on smartphone/ iPad applications or on Internet websites.
BIKETOWER payment terminal can be additionally equipped by software of Czech railways using In-Karta as a payment method.
Cyclists travelling with Czech Railways can use pay by In-Karta in the city of Přerov since 2016.
LED lighting can be installed in the inner space of BIKETOWER.